If you have been ticketed or otherwise arrested and charged with a criminal offense, it is important to have an experienced criminal defense attorney analyze your case and give you sound legal advice. In many instances, it may be necessary to take a case to trial to exonerate you from any wrongdoing.
Here at Barbaro Law Group, we concentrate in defending clients who have been charged with:
- Traffic Violations (speeding, disobeying a stop sign, etc.)
- Driving Under the Influence of Alcohol
- Possession of Cannabis, or other Controlled Substances
- Assault and Battery
- Unlawful Use of a Weapon (and other offenses involving firearms)
- Murder (and other homicide related offenses)
Receive a FREE CONSULTATION
If you are in need of a criminal defense attorney, contact Barbaro Law Group to receive a free consultation today. We can help guide you through the criminal defense process and ensure that you get the legal help that you deserve.